- The views expressed here are attributable only to their individual authors writing in their personal capacity, and not to any other author, the editors, or any other person, organization, or institution with which the author might be affiliated.
- Authors are responsible for the content of their own work.
- We will consider unsolicited submissions on a case by case basis. Contributors must submit to CassandraComplexityBlog@gmail.com using their own name and contact information.
- All posts will be reviewed prior to posting for relevance and factual accuracy (citation check).
- Editors reserve the right to refuse submissions for any reason.
- Contributors are free to post under their own name or, if they wish, to maintain anonymity by posting under the shared pseudonym Cassandra. As the gender-based violence world is small, we wish to offer opportunities for publishing opinions anonymously. This will allow freedom to express unpopular opinions or critique institutions without fear of being censored or blacklisted in the community.